Opening a self serve frozen yogurt shop.
Be ahead of the curve. Frozen yogurt has long been a very popular concept on the west coast and the advent of easy-to-use self-serve frozen yogurt machines has made this a fast growing trend here in New England. The self serve frozen yogurt shop offers a frozen treat similar to soft ice cream but that is healthier due to the low fat probiotic content, this delicious frozen treat is also available as gluten & lactose free wholesale frozen yogurt in a multitude of flavors ranging from Almond to Tutti Frutti. Typically, the shop displays a row of self serve frozen yogurt machines loaded with different flavors and a self service topping bar. The client pays by the ounce, or by the cup size, for a bowl that they fill themselves with any combination of flavored frozen yogurt and toppings. Our Stoelting F231 frozen yogurt machine is designed specifically for self serve frozen yogurt outlets and can allow you to operate your business more profitably with fewer employees and easy inventory.
Do you want to buy a self serve frozen yogurt franchise or are you planning to start-up a frozen yogurt shop on your own?
Franchise free/Franchise fee
For those willing to operate a concession, we invite you to contact the Franchiser (A.K.A. "The Boss") to evaluate their opportunities, conditions, restrictions, and royalty fees.
Those who want more freedom ask: 'why buy a frozen yogurt franchise?' Consider the following topics:
- We provide you with simple profitable options to choose from for your frozen yogurt business.
- We supply smart self serve frozen yogurt machines that are WIFI capable.
- We teach you how to setup smart Wi-Fi & easy inventory control.
- We advise you on the best layouts for self service frozen yogurt shops.
- We inform you about the most profitable and the most popular frozen yogurt recipes.
- We offer practical ideas for decorating your frozen yogurt shop.
- If you want freedom to be in business on your own terms and free from franchise fees and royalty fees...
- If you want to be in the driver's seat then let our extensive experience guide you towards the most frozen yogurt profits using industry best practices.
- Quality of the finished product
- Noise generated by the machine
- Ease of operation
- Energy cost
- Purchase cost
- Installation cost
- Maintenance cost
- Cleaning cost
- ADA Compliance
- Heat management
Although regular soft serve machines are sometimes used for frozen yogurt, Stoelting has designed a machine specifically for frozen yogurt mix in self serve applications. When selecting a frozen yogurt machine for self serve you need to consider:
- Your menu combines frozen yogurt flavors ranging from Almond to Tutti Frutti. Frozen yogurt shops offer ten different flavors of frozen yogurt and a wide variety of toppings like fresh fruits, cereals, nuts, candy, and chocolate bits.
- You can purchase the yogurt as a liquid, a frozen liquid or a powder from a local or national producer. Sugar-free yogurt, non-dairy yogurt or health yogurt are available on the market. You load your machines with your choice of yogurts and flavors.
- Adding frozen yogurt shakes on the menu might attract a lot of customers with little investment.
- The frozen yogurt machine is specifically designed for yogurt mix but works well with regular soft serve. Therefore, you can load one cylinder of the machine with ice cream mix and offer soft ice cream as well on your menu.
Will it be an add-on to an existing business or a standalone business, your first business venture or an addition to your portfolio of businesses? A business plan will be an essential step towards success. This document will reflect the expenses and revenues within a projected timeframe. The basic expenses like insurance, utilities, rent, renovations, employees and supplies are all accounted for as well as revenue projections.
Contact us to start your business plan today, let our experience help you with:
- How to find the best locations.
- Demographic analysis of customer base.
- Choosing all the right equipment, signs, & supplies.
- Time line, location, permits (zoning, building and health)
- Getting building quotes from contractors
- Architect - list of recommended architects our customers have used.
- Visit our facility to do taste tests of various suppliers of yogurt and try out recipes
- Attend training school: pre-training for owners.
- Suggest profitable items for your menu and ideas to bolster your bottom line (ie:Breakfast menu for yogurt shop).
Click here for more decoration ideas